How can we help you?
Browse the topics below to find what you are looking for.
What is SKOOP?
SKOOP Signage is a cloud-based digital signage software. Users leverage SKOOP Signage to remotely control various content playing on their network of screens.
Selling Ads on Screens
Skoop Signage enables screen operators to add “Ad Slots” to their screens. Outside sponsors and advertisers can then purchase ad slots and schedule ad campaigns online.
Should I use SKOOP Signage basic or premium?
Basic: Perfect for remotely controlling content on your digital screens. Easily add photos, videos, and apps to any screen.
Premium: Advanced features for those looking to sell ad space or live update menu boards and dashboards. Reach out for a demo, free trial, or more information!
How do I get SKOOP Signage on my Screen?
SKOOP Signage can be downloaded to most Android media players. Plug the device into a TV or LED screen and launch the SKOOP Signage app.
Does SKOOP do programmatic advertising?
Yes, SKOOP is integrated with the largest DSP’s and SSP’s. With SKOOP Signage, you can connect to the best programmatic exchanges such as Place Exchange, Vistar Media, The Trade Desk, Hivestack, and more.
How do I suggest to features, improvement?
We are always looking for new ways to improve our product!!
Feel free to reach out with any suggestions you may have. We value user feedback and look forward to working with you to introduce new features!
What happens if internet connection is lost?
The SKOOP app will cache and download your data. If you happen to lose internet connection, the content that was being played on your screen will continue to be displayed until your wifi connection is restored. When your connection is restored, the app will automatically download any new content that was uploaded during the time that your wifi connection was lost.
What TV can I use? Do I need a smart TV?
You do NOT need a smart TV! SKOOP makes it simple and easy. As long as your TV has an HDMI port and your facility has wifi, you are good to go!
Screen Set up with Fire Stick
Manually Refresh Screens
All SKOOP Signage screens will automatically refresh every 10 minutes. If your media player is equipped with a remote, you can click the “enter” or “select” button to refresh. You can also click the refresh button on your screen settings page.
Add a screen to my account
Add a folder to my account
Add a user
Connect a bank account
Add a credit card to your account
View my billing history
Need Help Creating Content and Ads?
Our design team is standing by to help. Feel free to reach out to us.
Skoop Signage also has a full content design studio built-in with thousands of premade templates.
Always make sure your content is sized correctly to you screens. You do not want content to have black bars or be too zoomed in.
Common Aspect Ratios:
Good Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Good Resolution: 1200 x 600
File Types Supported
|Video Files Supported||Image Files Supported||Images Files NOT Supported|
Billboards and Mobility Ads
1. Less is more, 6 or less words is ideal. You only have a few seconds to get your message across.
2. Make text large. People are viewing your ads from a distance, make sure they can read it.
3. Don’t overwhelm with too much information. We do not reccomend cluttering your ad with your website, phone number, and email.
1. Do complimentry colors: Make sure you use colors that go well together and stand out.
2. Don’t use colors that are too similar: When colors are too close to eachother, it makes ads hard to read. If your base color is yellow, don’t use white text, instead use black because it will pop!
3. Don’t use too many colors: Using too many colors can seem messy and distracting.
4. Colors evoke emotion: Keep in mind how the colors you use will make the consumer feel. This will affect how they view your brand.
Adding a screen
Create a playlist
SKOOP Signage Schedule content to play in the future